English 3, Post 4, 'A Meal or Food you really like'

 Warm Salutations, Earthlings from FCQF!

In this week, you are expected to write about, 

- what is it? (describe it) 
- how is it made? 
- why do you like it so much? 
- how does it impact your health? 
- upload pictures  (optional)

 > word count: 140 words 
 > don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates' posts and on your teacher's post as well. 

As usual, I leave a sample post for you to make fun of or to take as a starting point for your own written work, 

It is rather difficult for me to describe a specific meal or piece of food that I really like since I love all types and flavours. I would say that this activity does not make a single ounce of justice to all my taste spectrum. Ok, there you have it, only this time I would say that I really like a delicious avocado and tuna sandwich. There you are!

There is no much else to tell you about such a simple and neat design of a meal. It is only a touch of avocado and tuna fish between two slices of bread. As simple as that. 

I really do not like eating this sandwich. I rather think that it is somewhat a healthy choice and better to a long-term degree for your body. Yes, I only eat it because this is a bland type of food. Well, it is not completely disgusting, but bland. 

Cheers!
What about you?

Comments

  1. It sounds good, if avocado were not so expensive I would eat it too (but without fish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like avocado too, but i prefer an avocado and cheese sandwich. I have not eaten tuna in years, but i never ate that sandwich when i was young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I think I am that a few persons that not like avocado, although the tuna sandwich sounds very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like atun and avocado, but I prefer avocado and cheese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't like avocado, it's the best option in any meal. I absolutely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With tomato it made a spectacular sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  7. avocado has an exquisite flavor, it can be an excellent accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will only say that I am allergic to avocado.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avocado, tomato and chili, we have a tasty "pebre"...

    ReplyDelete
  10. avocado and tuna sandwich is very nice, I like it for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never trying eating avocado tuna sandwich, sounds as a good meal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great meal! Very delicious. I also like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read this and I only think of sushi, fries or drinks!!! ha ha ha !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! I have never eaten that, but I should because avocado and tuna are delicious and perfect to prepare a sandwich, also it would add tomato for even more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great meal, maybe with a little mayonnaise would be perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 3, Post 2, 'Why did I choose my major (study program)?'

English 3, Post 5, 'A photo and its story'

English 3, Post 1, 'Who am I?'