English 3, Post 4, 'A Meal or Food you really like'

 Warm Salutations, Earthlings from FCQF!

In this week, you are expected to write about, 

- what is it? (describe it) 
- how is it made? 
- why do you like it so much? 
- how does it impact your health? 
- upload pictures  (optional)

 > word count: 140 words 
 > don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates' posts and on your teacher's post as well. 

As usual, I leave a sample post for you to make fun of or to take as a starting point for your own written work, 

It is rather difficult for me to describe a specific meal or piece of food that I really like since I love all types and flavours. I would say that this activity does not make a single ounce of justice to all my taste spectrum. Ok, there you have it, only this time I would say that I really like a delicious avocado and tuna sandwich. There you are!

There is no much else to tell you about such a simple and neat design of a meal. It is only a touch of avocado and tuna fish between two slices of bread. As simple as that. 

I really do not like eating this sandwich. I rather think that it is somewhat a healthy choice and better to a long-term degree for your body. Yes, I only eat it because this is a bland type of food. Well, it is not completely disgusting, but bland. 

Cheers!
What about you?

Comments

  1. It sounds good, if avocado were not so expensive I would eat it too (but without fish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like avocado too, but i prefer an avocado and cheese sandwich. I have not eaten tuna in years, but i never ate that sandwich when i was young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I think I am that a few persons that not like avocado, although the tuna sandwich sounds very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like atun and avocado, but I prefer avocado and cheese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't like avocado, it's the best option in any meal. I absolutely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With tomato it made a spectacular sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  7. avocado has an exquisite flavor, it can be an excellent accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will only say that I am allergic to avocado.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avocado, tomato and chili, we have a tasty "pebre"...

    ReplyDelete
  10. avocado and tuna sandwich is very nice, I like it for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never trying eating avocado tuna sandwich, sounds as a good meal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great meal! Very delicious. I also like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read this and I only think of sushi, fries or drinks!!! ha ha ha !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! I have never eaten that, but I should because avocado and tuna are delicious and perfect to prepare a sandwich, also it would add tomato for even more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great meal, maybe with a little mayonnaise would be perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 3, Post 7, 'Choice of Two Topics (Choose one of the two)'

English 3, Post 5, 'A photo and its story'

English 3, Post 8 (FINAL), 'Tell us about a subject you enjoy studying'